It is Couple to Couple League policy to respect the privacy of those who visit our website.
What information about users does the CCL collect through its website?
What information is collected automatically?
The following information is collected and stored automatically from all users accessing the CCL website:
- The Internet domain (for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a university's domain) and Internet Protocol (IP) address from which you access our site;
- The type of hardware, browser and operating system used to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The number of bytes of data transmitted during your visit;
- Transaction and routing information to and from your computer;
- The pages you visit; and
- If you linked to our site from another Web site, the address of that Web site (URL).
This information is used for purposes such as assessing what information is of most interest to users and system enhancements.
What about personal information voluntarily provided to CCL?
Unless you choose to do so (i.e. sending an E-mail, participating in a survey, responding to a feedback or "contact us" form, making a purchase in the online store), the CCL website does not obtain personally identifying information.
We consider any information that could reasonably be used to identify you as "personally identifying information." This may include, but is not limited to:
- Your name;
- Your address (excluding zip code);
- Your E-mail address;
- Credit card information;
- Telephone number.
Any personal information you provide via the CCL website is collected only for transaction purposes and never shared with third parties.